Publication of the purpose of use if personal information and procedures for responding to disclosure
Layers Consulting Inc. handles personal information obtained in accordance with the “Personal Information Protection Policy” as follows.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- ① Personal information received in the course of consulting service work：To contact customers and provide consulting services
- ② Business card information：Business contact and to send e-mails with seminar information, etc.
- ③ Personal information of employment applicants：To contact for employment selection, interviews, etc.
- ④ Personal information of employees：For personnel management, attendance management, etc.
- Sharing of Personal Information
We will share personal information as follows.
- Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, etc. of Retained Personal Data
We will respond in good faith to notification of the purpose of use, disclosure (including disclosure of records of provision to third parties), correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of use, elimination and suspension of provision to third parties (the above is called “disclosure, etc.”) of personal data in our possession. Please contact the following inquiry desk for the procedure. We will respond to your request after confirming the details of your request.
In the case that a request is made directly to us by the person or his/her representative related to the entrusted business, we will contact the person in charge of the entrusted company and deal with the request.
*If you wish to “disclosure” such retained personal date or records provided to a third party, you may do so in writing or by e-mail. Please specify whether you would like to disclosure the information in writing or by e-mail in the “Application for Disclosure of Personal Information” form, which has a column for selecting the method od disclosure. Please note that if you do not specify, we will disclosure the information in writing.
- Procedures for Disclosure, etc.
- Please fill out the “Application for Disclosure of Personal Information” and submit it to us.
- We will verify your identity based on the personal information in our possession.
- If the inquiry is made by a representative, we will confirm the identity of the representative with a petter of attorney or proof of seal impression.
- Inquiries may be made by mail to the following address using the “Application for Disclosure of Personal Information” form.
- If you wish to request notification of the purpose of use or disclosure (including disclosure of records of provision to a third party) of your personal information, please pay a fee of 1,100 yen per request by postal stamp.
- Personal information received on the “Application for Disclosure of Personal Information” form will be used to contact the customer who made the inquiry. It will not be used for any other purpose.
- Security Control Measures for Retained Personal Data
We will take the following security control measures for retained personal data.
- We have established regulations regarding handling methods, persons in charge, and their duties at each stage of acquisition, use, transfer, storage, and disposal, and review them on a regular basis.
- An emergency contact network is in place in case of an emergency, such as a leakage of retained personal data.
- Periodic inspections and internal audits are conducted.
- Regular training is provided.
- To prevent leakage, loss or damage of retained personal data and to safely manage other retained personal data, we take security measures such as setting access rights, restricting data take-out, and preventing unauthorized access.
- Contact for Complaints and Inquiries regarding Personal Information
The contact for disclosure, etc. of personal information and for complaints and inquiries are as follows.
〔Personal Information Inquiry Desk〕
Layers Consulting Co., Ltd.
Address：#14 Meguro-Central Square 3-1-1 Kami-Osaki, Shinagawa, Tokyo 141-8214
- Representative and Personal Information Protection Manager
Our representative and the personal information protection manager are shown below.
Representative：Representative Director, COO Tamotsu Nakabo
Personal Information Protection Manager：Michitaka Kato
#14 Meguro-Central Square 3-1-1 Kami-Osaki, Shinagawa, Tokyo 141-8214
|Purpose of shared use
|Sending of seminar information, etc.
|Items of personal information to be shared
|Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
|Scope of joint use
|The Company and its affiliated company Horizon One Inc.
|Administrator of personal information to be shared
|Our personal information protection manager
|Acquired through exchange of business cards